Saturday 10 December 2011

[Announcement]: Cooking In Progress

Phew, finally got down to cook today, despite having a killer migraine. T^T


Just wanted to let you guys know some slight changes I've made for Dish December. :D

1) Fruits won the upcoming Dish (Was I among the few who voted for Vegetables? T,T *Cries. I love the greens. I really do...)

2) But, I'll putting it back for the next month- Dish January.

Reason is...

after making the food prototype...

I realized that the Fruit Dish (Color theme: Pastels) clashed horribly with the Christmas-y colored decos. (Red, Dark Green, Maroon)

I fainted at the hideous sight, I'm sure you would too, right?

Snapshots:

    VS.    


Anyways, I'd be done cooking in about 2 days from now~  (^________^)   Off to take a little nap. Hope to sleep away the headache.     Have a nice day, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment